About Philip Nash: Oxford Photographer
Thanks for visiting
Hi, I’m Phil and thanks for looking at my website. I’ve been working as a professional Oxford photographer since 1987. Wow, that’s a long time! I have always loved photography and been passionate about making pictures and meeting people. For me, the most important part is capturing the moment and the feeling – whether it’s your wedding, your portrait or your business.
Photography skills and experience
- I focus on high quality photography, great photos, meeting your exact needs and outstanding customer service.
- My professional training means I am a fully qualified (LMPA & LBIPP) photographer and work from an established Oxford photographer studio based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire.
- My photography services include: weddings, portraits, commercial and PR events, social events, passports, and ID.
- I am specialist and registered Cherubs photographer and I am always in high demand taking photos of Oxford babies.
- Additionally I offer a full photograph framing service which includes: canvases, acrylics, and digital files.
- I am also an expert in editing, retouching and photo enhancement which means your photos will look even more stunning.
Oxford photographer studio
- My purpose built photography studio is a relaxed and comfortable environment for all social, family and commercial photography.
- There is available parking and baby/child facilities, including changing mats.
- I take daytime, evening and weekend appointments to suit your diary.
Always choose a photographer who is qualified
MPA member – All qualified members adhere to a strict Code of Conduct and have undergone qualification to at least Licentiate standard. Established in 1952 the MPA has promoted true professionalism in photography for 60 years, the UK’s qualifying body for professional photographers. Each must have undergone a rigorous assessment of their photographic work and business practice – and only then do they appear in our Online Directory.
BIPP member – Recognised across the world as a benchmark of excellence, the tiered qualification structure offers photographers continual professional development.